Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Portfolio Owner Mobile and Cloud Applications
Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
- You will be end-to-end responsible for the management of a portfolio of our clients mobile and cloud based applications in terms of performance, stability, coherence, lifecycle and user-friendliness;
- You will participate in functional analyzes within the same application portfolio;
- You will act as a subject matter expert of the applications within your portfolio and you will advise internal and external stakeholders;
- You will act as a point of contact for Business Process Owners and colleagues;
- You will analyze the customer's needs and problems by gathering information from all involved, conducting study and research work and by challenging the customer;
- You will translate the functional needs into specifications and solutions;
- You will act as an escalation point for incidents, problems, service requests, change requests for the applications in your portfolio;
- You will communicate and consult with all possible parties closely involved in the proper functioning of your application portfolio, with the aim of creating support and actively bridging the distance between IT and business;
- You will monitor the reserved budget and the provided resources for the applications in your portfolio;
- You will report on a regular basis on the progress of the analyzes and proposed solution ensuring formal validation of this solution;
- You will participate in functional, technical, availability and performance test of the developed applications according to the created test scenarios;
- You will translate the functional analysis into a configuration taking into account the specific requirements of the modules used;
You will draw up the necessary documentation and provide training material, you will ensure the knowledge and use of the applications in your portfolio, and you will propose the final products to the business.
- You have experience with mobile technologies and cloud is a must;
- You have knowledge of the SAFe Scaled Agile Framework;
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a functional or Technical Analyst;
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager, having experience within a support team is a plus;
- Having experience with the design of IT applications is a plus
- You have good knowledge as a user of IT packages such as MS Office;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You are a team player who can also work autonomously, you are result-oriented and you have a strong problem-solving mindset.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- Very interesting financial compensation if you are not interested to drive a company car, as part of our client's policy;
- A healthy work-life balance.