Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Project Manager Infrastructure
Our client is active within the public domain. To reinforce their infrastructure team, they are looking for a senior network & security engineer.
As Senior Engineer you design and implement network & secuirty infrastructures allowing the uninterrupted operation of the IT services expected by users of all levels, in an environment based on recent technologies and open to innovation.
- Define the design of infrastructures, helps to standardize them and to automate processes to facilitate the work of operations.
- Actively participate in projects that affect infrastructure as well as changes in production.
- Ensure the implementation, maintenance and support of infrastructures.
- Establish all the documentation useful for the management and maintenance of infrastructures (High Level and Detailed Level Design, procedures).
- Provide support to the infrastructure teams with technical and operational documentation as well as sufficient guidelines to be able to perform their tasks effectively.
- Manage incidents escalated to level 3+, guarantee continuity and compliance with SLAs.
- Carried out technology watch in order to identify possible improvements.
- Holder of a higher degree in ICT,
- Proven experience in the role of Network & Security Engineer: Network design and configuration (Cisco, Huawei & Extreme,), Skype For Business solution, Application, Network Performance and managements solutions (Netscout Truview, Cisco Prime), Security perimeter (Palo Alto Firewalls, Fortinet, Cisco Ironport gateways), Cisco Wireless solutions and site surveys, Remote Access solutions (Palo Alto Globalprotect & Pulse Secure SSL-VPN), Endpoint security (Sophos), ,Audit and strategy ,...
- Perfect command of one of the two national languages French or Dutch. Good knowledge of technical English.
- Excellent knowledge of network infrastructure (design, implementation, deployment) and achievements of several migrations of different sizes.
- Have knowledge or follow training on security. Security is an integral part of the role of Network Engineer.
- Experience in security systems including firewalls, authentication systems, intrusion prevention systems, content filtering, is therefore necessary
- General knowledge of Cloud technologies and more in-depth Cloud / Virtual networks
- Nice to have: knowledge of Microsoft environments such as Active Directory, MS Exchange, Servers, Azure, etc ...
- You are creative in finding solutions, autonomous, organized, structured with a strong sense of analysis.
- Strong communication skills
Our customer offers
- a fulltime employment
- a competitive salary.
- a friendly and flexible work environment.
- challenging ICT projects