Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
SAP HR Project Manager
Our client has a dynamic working environment and an activity sector that is constantly evolving.
- Recognizes and manages the risks and problems related to the projects; identifies the changes, analyzes their impact and elaborates the actions to be taken; communicates with the parties involved in the project;
- Assigns and follows up the tasks and activities of the members of the project team; manages the project's human and technical needs; applies the methods, processes and tools as determined in the project plan; manages the process end-to-end according to the "Project Management Life Cycle" (Pmlc) and the "Software Management Life Cycle" (SDLC); ensures that the project and the new functions go into production correctly and in a controlled manner, thereby guaranteeing the availability of the existing services and the coherence with the new services .;
- If necessary, coordinates a study, an editorial of RFIs and RFPs during the pre-project phase; identifies the parties involved; defines the project plan (PMP) with the scope and deliverables, a schedule, resources, and a project governance (standards, methods, processes and tools) .
- Ensures correct evaluation and application of the necessary resources to be able to count on a motivated and efficient team that pursues the shared objectives of the project; takes care of the functional management of the project team (allocation, allocation, follow-up, information feedback, evaluation ...) during the allocation of the resources to the project and that in good cooperation with the Team Managers of those resources.
- Manages, in collaboration with the IT Contract Manager, the contracts with the suppliers at the operational level, to ensure that the supplier actually delivers his services to the project and that the contractual conditions are effectively complied with;
- Ensures the transfer of project knowledge with a view to continuity in 'business as usual' mode for all parties on which the project has an impact; is responsible for the follow-up and the evolutionary and corrective maintenance of the solutions that were implemented during the period of the 'post-go-live'.
- You have a university degree (master's degree in engineering or ICT) or an equivalent higher education
- You have a few years of experience in this or a similar position
Good knowledge of the innovative and digital SAP solutions (HR) and of the processes;
You have a perfect command of Dutch or French and you have an good knowledge of the other language. You master technical English professionally.
- Core competences: communication, result-oriented, meticulous and precise, autonomous, assertive, structure, flexible, stress resistant
- Knowledge and competence in project management processes, including planning tasks, resource allocation, risk, time, financial and quality management, follow-up and reports, documentation and record keeping;
Our customer offers a
- a fulltime employment
- flexibility in working hours and possibility to do some homeworking
- working in a big organization with lot's of projects, training and career possibilities.
- a competitive salary package and extra-legal benefits (company car with fuel card,meal vouchers, insurances , ...)
- Location: Brussels