Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Senior Document Management Analyst (SharePoint)
Our client has a complex working environment and an activity sector that is constantly evolving .
To reinforce their ICT team our client is looking for an experienced document management analyst.
- You translate the 'business' needs into functional requirements that can be modeled in the information systems.
- You implement, test and document, taking into account the established architecture and the applicable rules and procedures.
- You act as an interface between the various managers and the contact persons for the development of the application.
- You also coordinate the development process and participate in the functional and non-functional testing of the application and a quality check.
- You provide assistance with the preparation of the user manuals and possibly with the training of the users.
- You ultimately supervise and coach the Junior Functional Analysts.
- You have at a Bachelor's or master or engineering degree
- You have relevant experience as a Functional Analyst within document management systems
- You have an in-depth knowledge of:SharePoint Online & SharePoint on prem (2013 and later), Microsoft Modern Workplace (E.g. Cloud, Azure, O365)
- You are interested in mobile technologies, digitization of information and process improvement
- You have a perfect command of Dutch and good knowledge of French. You manage technical English on a professional level
- Core competencies: stress resistant, analytical mind, conceptual thinking, ability to plan, flexibility and accuracy
Our customer offers a
- a fulltime employment
- flexibility in working hours and possibility to do homeworking
- working in a big organization with lot's of projects, training and career possibilities.
- a competitive salary package and extra-legal benefits (company car with fuel card,meal vouchers, insurances , ...)