Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Senior System Engineer
- Our client is one of the main systems and networks providers in Belgium.
- They are based near the Central Station in Brussels.
- They offer highly advanced Network, System and Internet services to their clients.
- They use the most innovative and advanced technologies for continuity in the improvement of their network.
- You manage the full life cycle of new services: from the study, development, purchase of services and equipment, implementation with a pilot phase, maintenance and customer support.
- You coordinate the activities with suppliers and internal parties such as colleagues from Services & Security, customer service, communication service, legal service, accounting ...
- Together with his colleagues from Services & Security you AIM for an optimal service for all services provided (including continuity and security).
- You defend the viewpoints of the Systems Department and promote its services mainly internally within the organisation but possibly also in conversations with customers and through presentations or workshops.
- You keep your knowledge up to date and actively follow up the various evolutions in the field of ICT.
- You are willing to obtain certifications if needed.
- You have a university degree in IT and at least 6 years of experience as a System Engineer or you have a bachelor's degree in IT and at least 10 years of experience as a System Engineer
- You have in-depth experience in setting up, managing and tuning Linux (Ubuntu / RedHat) systems and security (log file analysis, securing OS, ...) and scripting (Bash, Perl / Python)
- You have solid knowledge of virtualization (KVM, Proxmox, VMware, ...), monitoring, load balancing, networks
- You have basic knowledge of project management and ITIL methodology
- You are Dutch OR French speaking with a good knowledge of English
- Competitive salary
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of home work up to 1 time a week
- Participation in ADSL connection and mobile phone
- 26 holiday days and the possibility to take overtime in extra days
- End-of-year bonus
- Extensive training opportunities during working hours
- Hospitalization insurance
- No company car provided