Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Service Manager IT
Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
Several positions available
- Service Manager Internal IT Services;
- Service Manager ERP;
- Service Manager Application Development & Maintenance;
- Service Manager Digital Mobile Radio;
If interested in 1 of this 4 different positions : please apply and send your CV, so that we can discuss next steps.
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree or you are equivalent through relevant professional experience;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in the appropriate working area;
- You have extensive knowledge of SLA management;
- You have knowledge of ITIL, IT4IT Service Management & processes;
- You have strong communicative skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- Very interesting financial compensation if you are not interested to drive a company car, as part of our client's policy;
- A healthy work-life balance.