- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Compusearch - Software Quality Engineer (ref. 1764)
Company & Context
Our client Esaturnus is active wthin the HealthCare digital software domain: Better HealthCare through Smart Innovation.
Through dedicated, technological innovation, Esaturnus is improving the quality of HealthCare - for hospitals, doctors, nursing staff and patients.
- Their product Nucleus is a unique combination of user-friendly Sw platform, limited Hw, and a powerful computing server for medical image & data management within the hospital. Thanks to Video-over-IP technology, stand-alone devices in the Or are interconnected and images become available throughout the hospital network.
- Nucleus enables switching of images to different displays, taking pictures & record multiple videos streams in different qualities as well as broadcast the images live outside the operating room.
- Nucleus Platform enables the development of own & 3D party Medical Apps. Processed images allows surgeons to see more than the mere data “reaching the eye”. Vendor neutral Medical Apps such as Rotation stabilization for endoscopes & Vascularization filters are available.
- Nucleus leads to improved workflow, increased efficiency and better collaboration within the hospital.
- Your main responsibility is the definition and execution of system integration and regression tests.
- Your involvement in the product starts at the beginning of every project by reviewing requirements with a focus on testability and consistency.
- You will document problems in detailed problem reports (using Jira) and continually keep track of your work progress in status reports in order to always know the coverage and completeness of an ongoing test cycle.
- You will work closely with developers, helping to diagnose and reproduce issues and where appropriate, suggesting improvements to the software.
- You hold a bachelor's degree (or higher) in IT, or related subjects, or have built up comparable knowledge by experience.
- Relevant experience in Quality Assurance/ Testing.
- Test automation experience (eg Selenium) is an asset.
- You are familiar with both black-box and gray-box testing.
- You are flexible and sensitive to deadlines.
- You are thorough and have an eye for details.
- During repetitive tasks, you maintain attention to detail, and consider how such tasks could be automated.
- You are continually looking for ways to improve the test process.
- You know (or are willing to learn) the basics of digital video.
- You have a basic understanding and user/admin level knowledge of Windows, Linux, networks and databases.
- You are able to express yourself in English and preferably also in Dutch.
- You take pride in the quality of the product, and understand the responsibility of ensuring that the high standards required by operating-theatre Sw are maintained at all times.
Our client Esaturnus offers a full time position and a competitive remuneration as well as set of extra-legal benefits like a company car and career possibilities(national and international) in a young and growing company which became part of the international company Sony in 2016