Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Our client has a complex working environment and an activity sector that is constantly evolving .
To reinforce their ICT team they are looking for additional solution analysts.
- You participate in the development projects of our applications. You take care of the business needs analysis. You lead discussions / organize workshops to clarify possible solutions and reach a consensus if necessary.
- You define the possible solutions that are consistent with the IT architecture, taking into account the E2E application and technological chain, and you validate them with the business. You are the relay between the business and the development partners.
- You support the development cycle: you support the needs analysis and functional analysis using the methods and tools in place, including UML and Enterprise Architect for the analysis. You challenge the technical solutions offered by partners.
- You control the quality of development deliverables. You ensure the different test phases and support the deployment. You ensure that the reference documentation is maintained.
- You coordinate, develop and execute test plans to deliver high quality applications expected in production.
- You evaluate, analyze and document identified bugs and follow up on resolution.
- You are involved in problem management and you perform the second line of incident support.
- You have a bachelor or master within the scientific domain or engineering degree.
- You have relevant experience as a business or Functional Analyst.
- You are familiar with UML or Enterprise Architect for the analyse.
- Web services knowledge is an asset.
- You have a perfect command of Dutch or French and at good understanding skills of the other language. You manage technical English on a professional level.
- Teamplayer - stress resistant - strong communication skills
Our customer offers a
- a fulltime employment contract
- flexibility in working hours and possibility to do homeworking
- working in a big organization with lot's of projects, training and career possibilities.
- a competitive salary package and extra-legal benefits (company car with fuel card,meal vouchers, insurances , ...)