Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
- You will be responsible for the technical development, planning and maintenance of the EndPoint infrastructure in order to ensure continuity and efficiency of the EndPoint infrastructure that meets the needs of our clients organization, including its branches;
- You will evaluate the backend and EndPoint infrastructure environment;
- You will make upgrades, changes, extensions and improvement proposals;
- You will conduct feasibility studies, and evaluate the various software and Hardware solutions that can meet the needs of the infrastructure;
- You will inform and guide the infrastructure users so that systems are used optimally and efficiently;
- You will prepare the technical design in line with specific architecture requirements;
- You will implement changes, upgrades and extensions to software and Hardware in order to always have the techniques and possibilities that best meet the user's needs, to realize new projects or to expand existing systems;
- You will provide the necessary support and maintenance the IT infrastructure in accordance with the ITIL methodology;
- You will fulfill an advisory role and provide technical advice and information to internal and external customers;
- You will think critically about possible improvements in procedures and working methods within projects and within your own department;
- You will act as a point of contact for the specific area of ??expertise;
- You will maintain your own knowledge and exchange this knowledge and experience within your own technical field to other colleagues;
- You will keep available documentation up-to-date, you will expand it where necessary.
If you have the ambition to operate in a more coordinating role, then
- You will monitor the technical quality and efficiency of the execution of the daily activities within the entire team;
- You will participate in operational and technical discussions and meetings with other teams in the context of projects and tasks;
- You will coordinate team meetings;
- You will proactively make proposals to improve service provision and service quality;
- You will ensure that tickets, service requests and changes are assigned to the correct person;
- You will build sufficient knowledge among the team members : day-to-day operations, new technologies, sharing knowledge.
- You have a Master degree in IT or you are equivalent through relevant professional experience;
- You have at least 10 years of relevant experience;
- You have knowledge of Infrastructure Stack based on Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android and iOS technologies;
- You have experience with Active Directory, LDAP and GPO;
- You have at least some basic knowledge of Network TCP / IP, routing, VLAN, DNS and DHCP;
- You have Knowledge of ITIL minded Service Management, Anti-virus Management based on IBM / TrendMicro, Patching Management based on WSUS / IBM, and mobile device management;
- You have knowledge of Office 365 tools included Exchange / Outlook, Teams and SharePoint;
- You have knowledge of ServiceNow and Asset management based on ITIL;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- Very interesting financial compensation if you are not interested to drive a company car, as part of our client's policy;
- A healthy work-life balance.