Our client is the nbr 1 alternative in Unified Communication, employs a team of 40 experts, fully dedicated to develop and market a state-of-the-art UC solution.
The solution is based on open standards and uses a unique hybrid Cloud architecture, combining the best of the Cloud with the strengths of the customer's LAN.
The recent launch of a solution for fixed-mobile unification delivered from the Cloud, is just an illustration of what our client stands for.
Since its establishment in 2003, they have been awarded with many industry awards, recognizing its vision and reliability. Since 2008, Luxemburg-based investment fund, Bip Investment Partners participates in the company capital. Organizations like Colruyt, Highco, Euro DNS, Resilux and the Belgian Federal Justice department have successfully implemented the Unified Communication solution of our client.
Headquarters are based in Waver
- You are part of our Research & Development team and are responsible for the development of smart communication tools and the evolution of our Cloud platform with a strong focus for Cloud security.
- You will contribute to one or more virtual team in a dev/ops approach on a day-to-day basis.
- As Cloud Development Engineer, you are responsible for:
- End-to-end product development implementation
- Product Engineering
- Training and handover of the product to the service team
- As a Security Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Reviewing, implementing, updating and documenting company wide Cloud security policies and procedures
- Providing leadership, guidance and training to the R&D, the service team and the product owners when comes to Cloud security
- Managing security audits and vulnerability and threat assessments, and directing responses to network or system intrusions
- As a problem solver, you like to find the most pragmatic roadmap to rollout secure software and architecture needed for various customers.
- You are an engineer in information technology with experience in delivering Cloud applications (API, backend implementation, security, scalability...)
- You have 0 - 5 years' experience and are eager to learn from Senior colleagues
- You are used to work in a Linux environment and have a general interest in Open Source software
- Knowledge of open standards like SIP, webRTC, and mobile OS is a plus and you are eager to develop further your expertise in telecommunication
- You have network and security knowledge
- You are a developer who is language agnostic and you see the language as a tool, not as a goal.
- You speak English. Fluency in French or Dutch is a plus
- You're willing to be a player in a no-nonsense environment of a fast-growing company
- You focus on making a product the customer loves
- You see product development in a broader scope where software development is part of the solution
- You are a problem solver
- Your personality:
- You want to be part of a new revolution in the business communication
- You are a team-player
- You are curious and constantly increasing your knowledge by self-study
- You have a strong empathy for your colleagues and customers
- You are eager to contribute to the creation and development of new product solutions
- Product development being a creative process, you should be able to express yourself clearly, listen to and challenge the ideas of your colleagues
- You are deliverable oriented. Your motivation comes when our customers use your
- software and are satisfied
- You are accurate, well-organised and have a structured approach to managing projects
- You should be capable of giving and accepting constructive feedback
- You have a positive mind-set : positivism is a moral duty
- Last but not least ... have fun !
- An exciting environment where you will learn how to develop software and products in a lean and mean manner. Everything is temporary and fast moving these days and this also impacts the way products and software are being developed
- The company strongly believes in disposable, lean and mean software development. Our product development is Agile and we adapt the Scrum methodology to our demanding business
- The opportunity to develop your competencies and evolve into related functions, like Senior Product Development Engineer, Technical Program Leader, Product Specialist, Product Manager
- A competitive salary package
- A fun and welcoming team