Our client's organization was founded in 1993 to focus on the management of complex network and systems environments. They are a Monitoring as a Service Provider (MaaS), a new method for purchasing network and system management tools and processes.
The company is based in Leuven and currently employs highly qualified software and systems engineers specialized in network management, systems management and configuration management.
A MaaS service is an external ICT-service that provides the monitoring tools for the customer infrastructure based on a subscription. The Infrastructure Management solution could physically be situated in the domain of the MaaS or in the environment of the customer. The MaaS is responsible for the implementation of the monitoring solutions. The exploitation is executed by the customer.
For our service delivery, the Development team is responsible for:
- Automation of the monitoring solution
- Analysis of the integrations between tools (Monitoring and Service Desk), GUI integrations ...
- Development of the monitoring parameters, integrations between tools, GUI integrations ...
- Create improvements for the monitoring infrastructure
- Write/update Technical Documentation about the implementation of the monitoring developments
- Anomaly detection for logfile analysis using deep learning (RNN) technologies
We use open source and scripting languages and tools for our development. Most of the development is done in Python, but we also work with other languages as Java, Perl, PowerShell.
Required Skills & Experience
- Education: Bachelor or Master Degree in IT
- Required Languages: a very good command of English is required + good Dutch OR French
- Required Attitudes: Team player, responsible, motivated, autonomous and good communication skills
You have experience in following domain:
- Basic Database knowledge: MySQL
- Scripting (Perl or Bash or SSA or Microsoft PowerShell)
An interesting salary package and the possibility to expand your career through continuous training and guidance.