Languages: ENGLISH only!!
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in drafting and reviewing Security Plans.
- Knowledge of risk management methodologies such as ITSRM2, EBIOS, CRAMM, PILAR or equivalent.
- Knowledge of GDPR.
- Knowledge of Wiki, collaborative sites and social networks.
Description of Work
- Perform Risk assessment (evaluate risks, threats and consequences) of on-premise platforms and cloud services.
- Make recommendations for the development and implementation of a business project or technological solution.
- Participate in the assessment and choice of Cyber Security solutions.
- Develop or review security configurations/security baselines.
- Review security plans and SecOps.
- Evaluate risks, threats and consequences.
- Secure handling, analysis and exchange of cyber security information with relevant stakeholders and trusted partners.
- Provide security training and education.
- Provide technical validation of security tools.
- Contribute to definition of security standards.
- Monitor security developments to ensure data and physical security of the ICT resources.