For one of our major clients in the retail sector, we are looking for an Active Directory Administrator.
- Technical follow-up on projects (Chrome Plugins/Crowstrike/Securising of Active Directory/decommissioning Microsoft Exchange)
- Manage Active Directory and securise them
- Manage / Write IT documentation
- Follow-up incidents related to Eworkplace
- Provide Third level helpdesk support for problems relating to Active Directory
- Perform cross platform audit of Active Directory Objects and users permissions
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in French and English
- You have experience in Microsoft Active Directory/GPO
- You are familiar with Windows 10 and end users applications (Office, Chrome, Google Suite, etc.)
- Ensure good relationship between IT and Business Unit's
- You have 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- You're stress resistant and you're flexible to deal with (occasional) incidents outside of office hours
- You have a positive and accountable mindset
- You're a team player
- IT Polyvalent
- Knowledge of Exchange/Windows Xx/GPO/SCCM/PowerShell
- Knowledge Crowstrike/Microsoft Exchange is a plus
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.