For one of our major clients in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Business Analyst on P&C Corporate Financial Processes.
P&C Corporate Financials will centralize key financial processes (invoicing mainly) and its mission is to secure quality and deliver in due time the applications' enhancements and projects.
As Business Analyst in the P&C Corporate Financials product team, you will be responsible to
- Collect and write business requirements
- Ensure the proper maturity of the requirements before passing them to the development team
- Involve the testing team in the requirements phase to prepare the tests scenario's and/or perform tests yourself
As leader in Belgium in the Corporate market, the company have a complex landscape of processes and applications; nevertheless, quality in the delivery is key, especially for the different invoicing processes and applications.
- The central technology is Mainframe (IMS/Cobol) but you will have to deal with other technologies as well in the context of this mission
- The team P&C Corporate Financials manages application support in production environment (Run or BAU), applications' maintenance (BAM) and projects
- Your mission will be centered on projects
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch
- You have very good communication skills to be the linking pin between business and IT
- You have working experience with outsourcing partner
- You are stress resistant
- Experience in insurance sector / P&C corporate
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Proven track record as Business Analyst
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.