For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Data Analyst.
- IT Data & Insight department at our company is looking for a Data Analyst to support his Data Governance activities.
- As a Data Analyst in the Data & Insight team, you have a mixed role between an ability to analyze data in-depth and an ability to discuss with and support the business in the resolution of data issues.
- We look for a medior/senior candidate with knowledge of data governance and data quality principles. Ideally with already some hands-on experience.
- As Data Analyst you are responsible for the communication to the business and the workshop organization. You define and update the business glossaries with the business, as well as identify the data quality rules to be put in place.
- Ability to query in SQL and build jobs to check data quality based on the rules discussed with the business.
- Autonomous, strong communicator, in-depth analysis, process mapping.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.