Who we are
TDJ is a digital services provider targeting the Belgian and Luxemburg markets with offices in Brussels and Namur. We support our customers in their transformation towards digital and cloud solutions. We advise, we design, we migrate, we transform, we manage and we optimize the IT environments of our customers. Commitment and pragmatism are our key values.
TDJ is member of the Contraste group.
We are Agile, young and fast growing. We are looking for new talents!
- Join our Service Operations Center
- Provide L1 ad L2 support to our customers around TDJ cloud services
- Participate to pour project activities
- You hold a bachelor in IT
- Cloud and innovation are parts of your DNA
You hold the following skills
- Customer oriented
- Good communication
You hold or are eager to develop your skills in the following areas
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft 365 Exchange, OneDrive, Sharpeoint, Teams
- Windows Servers and desktop technologies
- Directory technologies (Active Directory, Azure AD, AD connect)
- Automation language and methodologies: PowerShell, ARM, Terrafom,
- Docker and containerization technologies
- Network and security (TCP/IP, DNS, IPsec, Certificate, IAM, Firewall, IDS/IPS, WAF...)
- Virtualization platforms (VMware ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Web Middleware (Drupal, Apache, Tomcat...)
- Database: MS SQL, Myssql
- Microsoft desktop and virtualization technologies
- Microsoft Applications and Desktop virtualization technologies
- ITIL Service Management
- You are fluent in French and English
What we offer
- You will join a young and dynamic team. You will get work flexibility and will demonstrate responsibility. Our collaborative environment will enable you to team with your colleagues, to be productive, to learn and to innovate.
- Our company has career paths evolution for you!
You will get
- A competitive salary aligned with your professional skills
- A car company
- Smartphone, laptop, mobile and Internet subscriptions
- An insurance company
- Continuous training
- Work at home capabilities
Ready for a new challenge?