- Join our Service Operations Center
- Provide L1 and L2 support to our customers around cloud services
- Participate to our project activities
- You hold a bachelor in IT
- Cloud and innovation are parts of your DNA
- You are customer oriented and have good communication skills
- You are fluent in French and English
- You hold or are eager to develop your skills in the following areas:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft 365 Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams
- Windows Servers and desktop technologies
- Directory technologies (Active Directory, Azure AD, AD connect)
- Automation language and methodologies: PowerShell, ARM, TerraForm,
- Docker and containerization technologies
- Network and security (TCP/IP, DNS, IPsec, Certificate, IAM, Firewall, IDS/IPS, WAF...)
- Virtualization platforms (VMware ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Web Middleware (Drupal, Apache, Tomcat...)
- Database: MS SQL, MYSQL
- Microsoft desktop and Virtualization technologies
- Microsoft Applications and Desktop Virtualization technologies
- ITIL Service Management
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.