For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IAM Technical Engineer.
- Responsible for trouble shooting major issues, fixing them, primarily focusing on defects and enhancements for support teams
- Strong SailPoint development and support experience
- Experience implementing SailPoint IIQ and customization
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation
- Technical Requirements
- Experience with the following Web technologies: XML, Web and Application servers, HTML
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Linux platforms
- Experience with Databases: Oracle, Sybase, MySQL
- Experience with Directories: LDAP, AD
- Familiar with RBAC and provisioning processes (auto and manual)
- Experience with QA duties: usability testing, performance testing, automation testing, test scripts and test cases
- Sound knowledge of IIQ infrastructure and expertise in scripting, coding and process implementation in IIQ
- Developing Rules and Workflows in IIQ
- Min 3 years of experience with SailPoint IIQ technology and RBAC implementations
- IAM background and know-how
- Fast self-learner
- Team player
- Very good communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- English is a must
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.