For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Infrastructure Architect Senior.
As a part of our team, you are responsible for the architectural decisions, engineering, integration and maintenance of our company's cloud platform.
Currently we actively manage AWS & Azure cloud environments and keep an eye on other cloud platforms.
- The focus is on technology/infrastructure services, not the usage and development methodologies that use the cloud platform. The latter is handled by DevOps teams with whom you will be working closely.
- You assist in feasibility studies to take on new technological services or improvements and help design the services with focus on security, maintainability, flexibility and efficiency.
- You work together with architects and analysts to come to a proper final design, product owners and Scrum masters to govern the exercise and its allocated resources, and software engineering to ensure effective positioning and service offerings.
- flexible, social, creative, ... a true team player ;
- able to formulate a (technical and architectural) vision and share this in a constructive way with your peers and stakeholders ;
- known to deliver quality (performant, secure, maintainable, documented, ...) ;
- “detail-oriented” ;
- able to work independent, self-starter and explore ;
- able to stay positive ;
- able to follow the public cloud landscape and market
Knowledge of, or engineering experience with some of the following technologies and principles:
- Public cloud design principles ;
- Docker / ECS / Ecr ;
- Elasticsearch, Grafana, Kibana ;
- AWS basic infrastructure: portal, CLI, IAM ;
- Linux (for EC2) ;· Python ;
- TerraForm ;
- Jq ;
- Infrastructure-as-code ;
- Jenkins / AWS CodePipeline ;
- ALM suite: GIT/BitBucket, Jira, Confluence, AWS Codecommit ;
- Storage solutions (S3, EBS, EFS, ...) ;
- F5, API GateWay, ... ;
- YAML/JSON formats ;
- Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprises (SAFe) ;
- Centralized authentication (IAM, Active Directory/LDAP, Kerberos, OAuth, ...) ;
- Kubernetes / Eks ;
- Application Performance Management (Xray, ...) ;
- Databases (RDS, DynamoDB, ...)
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.