For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Senior Front-end Developer Engineer.
We are looking for a Senior Front-end engineer for the Assisted Channels: Employee Application Platform IT Area. We look for an engineer with modern day engineering skills and competences like an eye for innovation, creativity, attention to details and communication. We build the features for the company's branch employees and customers and provide the customers with an awesome user experience.
You are a highly motivated engineer who likes to work in a multidisciplinary team of engineers and business colleagues. Next to your work in the squad, you also like to contribute to the mastery of other engineers in the chapter and improve the way of work within the company.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent by experience
- You are fluent in English
- You also have experience in Web component development and lit-HTML
- You have knowledge and experience with WebPack, Rollup and Node based CLI's
- You have a clear vision on front-end technology and micro-front-ends
- You understand the UX design patterns and create front end patterns to ensure efficient front-end code
- You have experience with applying (front-end) design patterns and architecture
- You have great analytical skills and conceptual understanding. You can quickly understand new technical concepts and technology and you have a strong interest in, and vision of, the latest trends in software development and technology
- Understanding of Java back-end and OPS related activities like deployments and monitoring is a huge plus
- You have in general have strong communication skills that enable you to explain complex technical concepts to stakeholders
- As a mentor:
- You enjoy helping colleagues grow in their mastery in front end
- You organise sessions to help in learning the current and future technology
- You have experience in creating plans for ensuring mastery growth
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.