For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a IT Supplier Service Manager.
- Contribute to the improvement of the Infrastructure activities and way of working with our partner
- Ensure the partner meets the requirements of the company Infrastructure and make sure the customers receive the correct service and information from our partner
- Ensure the company uses and respects standard solutions delivered by the partner
- Contribute with the team to the delivery of useful reporting on capacity, forecasting
- Participate to various governance meetings
- Prepare contract evolutions (Annual baseline, volumes, changes in services...)
- Contribute with the team for key information on volumes, capacity, quality of solutions and service, service evolutions
Contribute to the elaboration of the new Cloud governance and its implementation
- Industrial / Civil Engineer or equivalent by experience
- Broad technical interest
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Business attitude and solution driven
- Process minded
- Good communication Skills (written, oral, shows, etc.)
- Team-worker, but able to work independently
- Ability to treat multiple activities simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills
- Stress resistant
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch
- 10 years of work experience, with exposure to several technology domains
- Used to translate and breakdown complex requirements into coherent components
- Able to understand and apply IT service contracts
- Experienced in implementing changes in complex organisations (communication - and co-ordination skills. Critical mindset. Result oriented)
- Knowledge of the financial industry
- A technical understanding of Cloud, Linux, Unix, Windows technologies is a plus
- Concrete experience with implementation of service contracts from client or supplier perspective
- Good knowledge of capacity management
- Broad knowledge in multiple technical domains especially in Cloud technologies
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- An experience in SharePoint, VB.NET and VBA to maintain the in-house tools would be a plus
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.