Are you a Technical Analyst looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a background in the insurance/financial sector?
Make sure to review this new request for one of our partner located in the heart of Brussels.
Content of the function
Within the IT department, you are invited to reinforce the team of analysts / Developers of Mainframe applications within the framework of the Group Life Insurance projects.
The function involves :
- Reverse engineering of Mantis / Cobol code for programmes managing contracts (Define Benefit / Contribution) specific to Group Life.
- Writing technical analyses on the basis of business analyses.
- Developing in Mantis / Cobol / DB2
- Support IT / BU tests
French-speaking or Dutch-speaking with a good level in the other national language.
A technical knowledge of English is required.
Your technical and functional skills:
- You have experience in IT analysis in a similar organisation (minimum 5 years).
- You are familiar with Mantis / Cobol / DB2 programming.
- You are very familiar with the field of Group Life Insurance.
- You have an ability to understand the needs of the business.
- Technical (actuarial notions) and functional (management) knowledge of Group Life insurance (Sigedis, LPC, knowledge of the classic branch 21 Define Benefit and Define contribution plans...).
- Excellent problem solving skills, proactive attitude for new tasks and challenges.
- Excellent Cobol and/or Mantis / DB2 programming skills.
- Ability to manage all aspects of projects with difficult deadlines in a fast changing environment.
- Very good communication skills (multiple internal & external contacts).
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- A pedagogical quality.
- Pragmatism and result-orientation.
- Rigour, organisation and method.
- A good critical mind.
- Sense of detail with a good global vision.
Are you interested or do you have any question?
Don't hesitate to send us your updated resume via the button below.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
The Recruitment Team