What is Cream all about?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency...but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream's special recipe:
- 1/3 of Personal development
- 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
- 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
What is a Business Analyst at Cream ?
As Maarten, Business Analyst, we are searching for a Business Analyst to reinforce our presence in Liège.
Embrace your role and work on various projects
- Smart Grid and Smart Metering implementation.
- New ways of sustainable energy production.
- Servitization of the energy market and change of business models.
- MIG4/MIG6 and other regulation topics.
- Creation of pricing and forecasting tools.
- Communicate with the different stakeholders in order to understand their requirements
- Translate business requirements into detailed business specifications for IT
- Analyze the impact due to required evolutions
- Determine the As-is situation
- Definition of the To-be objectives linked to the needs of the business and a continuous improvement spirit.
- Do the gap analysis and model the new business process to implement and reach the change.
- Determine the gaps between as-is and to-be situations
- Perform impact analysis of new processes
- Design and document the to-be process
- Organize the Test strategy and follow up the testing
- Coordinate and communicate with the different stakeholders
- Change management and deployment
- Adapt yourself to the new environment of our clients
How do we imagine our future Consultant?
- You have a proven experience in Business or Process analysis
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You are polyvalent and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- An experience in project management methodologies (Prince 2, PMI, Agile...) and tools (Balsamiq, Clarity, Jira, Azure, Enterprise Architect...) could be a real asset
- A first experience in the energy sector
- A knowledge of Business Process Modeling (ARIS, Visio, Camunda, UML, ...)
- A knowledge of the Belgian energy landscape (suppliers, GRD)
- An understanding and interest for the new challenges of the environmental transition