What is Cream all about?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency...but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream's special recipe:
- 1/3 of Personal development
- 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
- 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
What is an E2E Project manager at Cream?
As Danny, End-to-End Project Manager, you are responsible for the smooth running of the project, from the initial client's request to the final delivery of the solution.
- Validate the project's scope
- Define project planning and validate it in steering committee?
- Budget tracking and monitoring, challenging all contributors on estimates and actuals?
- Continuous follow-up of risks and issues
- Ensure quality in project deliverables and governance?
- Prepare the steering: reporting on project's progress, propose solutions to problems
- Identify and schedule project resources needs with concerned team leaders
- Stakeholders management and project communication
- Put in place a change management process
- As an End-to-End Project Manager, you are responsible for the smooth running of the project, from the initial client's request to the final delivery of the solution.
How do we imagine our future Consultant ?
- You have between 5 and 10 years' experience in Project Management or Program Management
- You have a very good knowledge of project management tools among others: MS Project, Clarity, Jira, SAP, ...
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You have very good communication skills
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You have a certification in Prince 2 or PMI or Agile methodologies
- An experience in banking-insurance and/or transports and/or Telecom sectors could be a real asset