What is Cream all about?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency...but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream's special recipe:
- 1/3 of Personal development
- 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
- 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
What is a .NET Developer at Cream?
As Marc, .NET Developer, come and work on the latest .NET technologies. You will have the opportunity to work on various types of projects
- Internet and mobile applications
- Business administration tools (pricing, contracts management, billing...)
- Electronic document management solutions (medical prescription, notarial deeds...)
- Intelligent apps ...
- Communicate with business analysts for understanding the UML specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation
- Communicate with technical architect to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be respected
- Do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics
- Implement business & technical components
- Design and develop custom software solutions
- Document code in a clear and concise manner
- Test the new application (unit tests, integration tests)
- Work independently following the priorities and timing of the release and Sprint planning
How do we imagine our future Consultant ?
In addition to your obvious ;-) extensive experience in .NET development with frameworks/tools like Xamarin, LINQ, Netbeans, Entity, Visual Studio, Eclypse, Silverlight, VFP, MVC..., you (really):
- Love to think about the business benefits of your developments
- Enjoy to write performing code and have a natural orientation toward quality
- Love to propose improvements to the rest of the team
- Love to challenge your ideas
- Master French or Dutch & English