We believe that everybody will use data to unleash the power of exponential technology.
It's our mission to inspire companies and help them exploit the full potential out of their data.
Is this also your mission? Then join us!
One Data Partner is a young start-up that's building a diverse team of motivated people who are given the opportunity to develop and grow a company and set it on the map. With our "Can Do It" mentality as well as the opportunity for you to keep learning and growing over time, we want to establish a great team and inspiring culture that will keep you relevant in the industry as well as our customers.
As a start-up we don't stand alone, we have the backing and strength of a very large company. One Data Partner is part of the larger Cronos Group, a 28-year-old Belgian firm with entrepreneurship and technology in its DNA. Cronos is 5,000+ people strong with companies doing everything from data strategy to analytics to artificial intelligence. Being part of One Data Partner makes you also part of the Cronos Group, which is a win for you in terms of tremendous upward mobility into entrepreneurship, management, and other tech and business opportunities within the Cronos Group.
So be part of a team that has the dream to transform the way people, businesses and society deal with and utilize their data.
- Participating in and leading of short- and long-term projects in diverse industries and companies
- Collaborating with a wide array of internal colleagues and external clients, as part of a team
- Working hands-on to deliver data-driven machine learning models & applications, given concrete deliverables and deadlines
- Preparing interesting data sets (e.g. feature engineering) of large corporations and big SME's and research on what type of models to use to successfully complete the projects
- Building, training and refining predictive and other machine learning models
- Documenting, managing and communicating your methods and project status during status meetings and client coaching & training
- Continuously learning about new technologies, use cases and developments
- You have a PhD or a master's degree in a quantitative field (like computer science, math, statistics, physics, engineering, natural or physical sciences, etc.)
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience as a data scientist or programmer
- You're capable to translate use cases or business ideas into machine learning techniques and models
- Intensive hands-on experience and good knowledge of Python
- Fluent in Dutch and English and you have good presentation and communication skills
- Experienced in basic techniques of data science including sampling, exploring correlations, various evaluation metrics, categorization, classification, database structures, grid search, etc. and you can implement these techniques in practice using Python
- Able to produce data models that make predictions and capable of understanding specific ML models
- Knowledge with Spark, R or Scala as well as with deep learning frameworks like Keras or TensorFlow
- Knowledge of Big Data Ecosystem (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka) and/or IaaS or SaaS Ecosystem (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- A competitive salary with extra benefits (insurances, meal compensation, mobile phone subscription)
- Company car with fuel card
- Laptop and smartphone
- Vibrant and flexible working atmosphere with a true start-up mentality
- A personal growth plan with the necessary training, coaching, courses and certifications tailored to your personal interests
- A variety of data-centric projects to work on, in diverse industries and companies within Flanders and Brussels
- Working on-site at the client, off-site at One Data Partner office in Kontich (close to E19), as well as remote work opportunities