Cronos International - Tester
Durée indéterminée, Freelance (> 6 mois)
> 10 ans d'expérience
Master (5+ ans)
We are looking for an automation tester with a Master and at least 11 years of experience
- Continuous integration techniques and tools
- Good knowledge of Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, GIT, SVN
- Testing tools - Good knowledge of Selenium WebDriver, Serenity, TestLink, JMeter
- Databases, directories and transactions
- Good knowledge of SQL, LDAP
- Knowledge in Web Security, Cryptography, Authentication and Authorisation
- Good redaction skills in English
- Ability to give technical presentations
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in architecture and design
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual (French and/or English) meetings, good communication skills
- Ability to integrate in an international/multi-cultural environment
CRONOS International is since October 2005 the company of the CRONOS group specialized in delivering ICT services to private and public International Organizations. By creating a distinct organization, CRONOS wants to emphasize the additional components that characterize international organizations, such as multilinguism, different cultures, more complex decisions processes and so on.
Lire la suite
Ever since its inception, CRONOS has demonstrated an extraordinary growth, both in revenue and staff numbers.
CRONOS' ability to swiftly adapt to the ever-changing market demands made it the most preferred technology partner for many companies on the lookout for high quality ICT solutions.
A thorough understanding of customers' needs and a continuous quest for innovation, combined with a consistent but flexible attitude towards excellence, paved the way to rapid growth and success.