CTG Belgium is looking for an Application Performance Management (APM) Consultant, to work on innovative, cutting-edge performance projects.
- You will join our team of APM experts to focus on value co-creation, and support our customers in applying a new standard to APM; CTG's APM BOX. Our approach, Based on eXperience, provides a framework suited for all stakeholders.
- During our projects, you will go beyond implementing APM tools and improve the whole flow to ensure a Performance Mindset is embedded in our clients' organisations. You act as an intermediary between different departments focussing on collaboration first.
- As a seasoned APM Consultant, you have extensive experience in Performance Management and Performance Monitoring and are familiar with APM tools (e.g. AppDynamics, New Relic, Elastic APM, ...), and with Dynatrace in particular.
- You demonstrate Technical Leadership when designing, building, maintaining, migrating, tuning, administering, supporting and solving problems in complex environments.
- Experience in monitoring and alerting configuration, such as end user experience, network and application performance and synthetic monitoring is a must.
- You master the latest technologies and architecture, driven by Performance-as-Code and Cloud-Native concepts, and follow the latest developments in APM.
- You have experience in DevOps, CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, OpenShift, Docker, ...
- Experience in event management tools, such as ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) and Scripting is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of (Agile) Service Management is a plus, a background in Development or Performance Testing is an asset.
- You know how to document and present your findings in a clear and coherent manner and you can act as a Coach and Trainer for end users, but are equally at ease working with management level.
- You communicate fluently in both English and Dutch; good communication in French is an asset.
- You adapt quickly to a new working environment and are able to perform projects at our clients.
We offer you
- An interesting challenge in a company that has been nominated one of Belgium's "Best Employers" for many years in a row.
- An attractive salary package including a company car, meal allowance, representation allowance, group insurance and 34 holidays.
- A company culture characterized by exceptional care for our employees.
Excited about our vacancy?
Send us your CV and motivation letter today via the button below and we'll send you feedback within a week.
For additional information about CTG or our other vacancies, you can visit our jobsite.