CTG IT Solutions is the CTG's subsidiary exclusively dedicated to European Institutions. More than 100 colleagues are working within multicultural teams in Luxembourg, Brussels, Strasbourg and London.
CTG IT Solutions is currently growing and we are looking for a Java Architect to strengthen our teams in Brussels.
In this project, you will review the navigational and structural architecture of the current systems using MVC and the new systems using the MVVM design pattern. The sensitive nature of the systems require candidates to be eligible for a European Security clearance.
- You develop, design and maintain business applications using Java
- You act as the link between the technical teams and the other parties (Project Managers, Enterprise Architects, Business ...)
- You produce software architecture documentation
- You are the preferred point of contact for all matters related to the Architecture
- You hold a Master's degree or an equivalent diploma in IT
- You speak and write fluently English (another European language is an asset)
- You have at least 11 years of experience, including 5 years in the architecture and design of Java applications
- You have good knowledge of back-end technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring and JPA
- You have knowledge of Oracle databases and SQL, PL/SQL
- You have knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
- You are recognized for your excellent communication skills, your customer orientation and your diplomacy
- An individual career development plan and a dedicated training program
- A competitive salary package with or without a company car
- Contracts with the European Commission are 40 hours/week, resulting in 12 RTT days (1 per month)
- Extra-legal benefits (daily allowances, PC plan, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: Learning lunch, Staff meeting, Xmas, sports events
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now via the button below!
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.