CTG IT Solutions is an IT Services Company dedicated to European Institutions. CTG IT Solutions is now hiring a Test Tool Specialist / Testing specialist to strengthen our team within a prestigious European Institution based in Brussels.
- You will work under the supervision of a Project Manager acting in a particular management role for testing
- You are responsible for setting up and developping test techniques
- You are responsible specification of logical and physical test cases
- You teach and coach testing specialists
- You provide support in creating automated test suites and test strategies
- You assess and improve test processes, methodology and tools
- You lead and coordinate the testing products delivered by other teams to ensure compliance with requirements and methodology
- You provide advise to the Responsible of the IS tested
- You assess the testing organisation and its included or linked services
- You executing test cases
- You produce technical documentation
- You perform Integration with others applications
- You hold a Bachelor degree or Master degree
- You hold a valid working permit in Belgium
- You have at least 8 years of professional experience in IT and in testing / evaluation of projects and tools / methods
- You have affinity in working in Agile development teams
- You have strong communication skills in English, and you are able to lead meetings and provide technical documentation
- You have good knowledge of : Angular Web (enterprise) applications, GraphQL, SpringBoot, Alfresco, Java, Oracle
- You have concrete experience in both automated and manual testing
- You are experienced with testing tools and complex application environments
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- Hospitalization insurance
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, team buildings, fun events, St Nicholas, Marathons,...
If you like, multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now!
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.