My client is a company active in Security industry and based in Brussels
- My client is in the process of setting up a new business activity.
- You will be the leader of the specialist team that is responsible for a new ICT infrastructure for the mission critical Cloud services for this new venture.
- In the first two years you and your team will create a new ICT environment from the ground up as well as incorporate the existing core infrastructure already in place today.
- You will be involved in all aspects of creating and extending the existing server rooms, deployment of generic ICT equipment and special cryptographic equipment.
- Simultaneously they will introduce new services for our customers and on board new customers on the infrastructure under your care.
- Your team is based in two locations in the periphery of Brussels, both are located close to the ring and to a train stations.
- They are looking for a Team Leader with a can-do attitude. They have a flat organisational structure and believe in team leaders who stay in touch with the state of technology and the reality of their team's daily work.
- You are able and willing to participate in the day to day operational activities and to participate in the technical training that you organize for your team.
- If you have a solid background in IT operational management, project management, system administration and/or system architecture and you have several years' experience leading a team of technical experts, then you are the person we're looking for.
- You lead a team of PKI administrators, system engineers and security engineers.
- You are responsible for the security of information systems and networks, at strategic, tactical and administrative levels for all products and services.
- You are also responsible for the day-to-day operations of your team.
- You ensure the development of the Security Policy and related security standards and procedures, and their continuous evolution.
- You manage the team operations and interactions between your team and other teams involved in the same projects or business activities.
- Your tasks:
- Coordinate and monitor the PKI strategy, managing PKI projects, and managing Certification Authority (CA) software configurations
- Define and write the set of documentation for internal policies, procedures, operational aspects, etc.
- Identifies Hardware and software requirements to support distribution PKI environment
- Serve as a link between technical and non-technical departments
- First-Level Manager. Manages the activities of PKI Administrator & Operator
- Participate in budget planning
- Is able to act as backup for the PKI Administrator or Operator
- Participate in the Policy Management Authority
- Management of all aspects related to SLAs in cooperation with the Services Delivery Manager
- Align procedures and system architecture with the requirements for compliance with Etsi and Webtrust in cooperation with the Compliance Officer and the Security Officer and GDPR DPO.
Requirements And Skills
- bachelor or master degree preferably in ICT, engineering or sciences
- understanding of the specific nature of software as a service and/or trust as a service
- several years' experience in leading a team of system administrators and system architects
- broad understanding of ICT
- customer oriented
- negotiation skills
- able to listen, convince, negotiate and explain
- experience with ITIL, ITIL certification is a definite plus,
- Language skills:
- Their internal working language is English,
- For contacts with customers a good understanding of Dutch and French is essential
- Good writing skills in English + Dutch or French are required
- Other European languages are a bonus
Learning and personal growth opportunities
- ITIL training
- PKI training
- ISO 2700x security standards
- EU Etsi standards for Qualified Trust Services
- learn new technical skills
- finetune your team leading skills