One of our key partner is Urgently looking for a Freelance Senior Data Architect in order to help forward ongoing projects involving Data & Cloud solutions.
Our client is a maker of life science research products and analytical instrumentation. These tools are used to separate and analyze complex chemical and biological materials.
- Oversee all database, data structure, data Storage, and data architecture work.
- Design and implement effective database Storage solutions and models.
- Help build and maintain new database integrations with Fanthreesixty's ETL process and MapReduce functions.
- Research and evaluate sources of information to determine any limitations in reliability or usability.
- Establish and maintain company data quality standards by actively evaluating data processing for accuracy, timeliness, completeness, consistency, and validity.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports & diagrams for management and executive teams.
- Educate team members through training and individual support.
- Provide insight into the changing database Storage and utilization requirements for the company and offer solutions for scalability.
- You have a Master Degree in IT
- You have at least 7 years experience as Data Architect
- You speak perfectly French, Dutch and English
- You have experience in Agile methodologies
- You have excellent skills with:
- ArchiMate, OBIEE, Tableau
- Azure, AWS
- Idocter, CDC, SparX
- Location: Brussels
- Duration: 6 months
- Start date: ASAP