At Degroof Petercam, we are reshaping our Digital strategy and by consequence putting in place a modern and state of the art Architecture .
As part of this transformation we are moving towards Micro Services architecture relying on our newly deployed API GateWay but also on our new API governance.
- As a member of the IT integration team, you will work closely with other teams such as architecture, digital channels, data and core systems. You will be the interface between the team and the management.
- You analyze & develop or integrate new common components within the Degroof Petercam development framework around the API management.
- You will technically lead API Developers when they need to implement and configure new APIs :
- Technical referent on all API Management solutions
- Contribute to the choices, improvement and implementation of API Management solutions
- Challenge the architectural reflections of the project teams and validate the proposals with the IT Strategy & Enterprise Architecture team
- Own and improve the API Governance
- Identify and implement best practices and technological solutions put in place by market players
- Offer a training / awareness session as needed
- You will be in charge of the development:
- Cross-functional management of development teams
- Validate the achievements ensured by the development system
- Be responsible for respecting overall consistency and coding rules
- Ensure the quality and proper technical reception of deliverables
- Follow the evolution of the technical quality of the product over time
- You will be responsible to check and validate technical specifications and all documentation
- You will identify technical risks, propose solutions and check compliance with the IT
- You own a Master in computer science with minimum 7 year experience or equivalent by experience
- You have profound experience in implementing new projects in a complex IT and regulated environment.
- You have broad technical skills in IT, Organizational Management, Agile project management and have a good understanding of private banking / asset manager in general
- You manage the team and have the ability to deal with different stakeholders
- You are excellent team player and have good verbal communication skills.
- You are analytical and assertive, customer- and solution-oriented.
- You are fluent in English and you have a professional knowledge of French or Dutch.
- In addition, we would like you to have knowledge of
- YAML, Swagger
- Java, Spring Boot
- Auth, OpenID, SAML, JWT
- Postman, Jenkins
- MicroServices, Docker
- Kong API GateWay is a strong