Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services, and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organisations, public institutions and small, fast-growing companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
Part of Consulting, we focus within the Customer & Marketing portfolio on enterprise wide digital transformations that start and end with the customer. Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. Our team connects our talents in strategy, design, innovation, and brand (Imagine) with data, insight, e-Commerce, automation, and platform integration (Deliver) with marketing, advertising, content, and optimization (Run) to connect the business with its future in a way no traditional consultancy or agency can. Within the Customer & Marketing portfolio, we organize in four teams: Customer Strategy & Applied Design, Marketing & Commerce, Digital Customer, and Digital Mix.
Within the Customer Strategy & Applied Design team, we are looking for an AEM Technical Lead / Architect.
You are responsible for developing cutting-edge digital solutions. You will work alongside some of the best developers, designers and strategy minds in the business, delivering digital solutions for the biggest and best players on the market, with Adobe Experience Manager as one of the underlying technologies. You understand what it takes to make complex Web content management solutions happen. You will be able to explain the client how Web content management solutions (with main focus on Adobe Experience Manager) work during key interactions in a clear and professional way.
- Be part of a Scrum team in which you collaborate with the rest of the team to achieve the best deliverable possible for each sprint, including, but not limited to, development, testing, documentation and leading your fellow AEM developers;
- Define AEM systems strategy, develop system requirements, design and prototype, test, train, define support procedures, and manage implementation;
- Match clients' business needs with AEM components and define the best suited AEM architecture;
- During the sprint planning, decide how to implement the AEM stories and participate in the story estimations. Together with your peers you will align on the approach and how this will fit within the overall architecture of the project.
- Have insight into the AEM front-end, backend and design work, so you are efficient in the collaboration within the team.
- On top of regular sprint work, provide our clients with advice on digital change, helping them to exploit Web, mobile and social media to strengthen their brand and grow their business.
- Able to set up an architecture to expose and to consume content between AEM and other systems;
- You have experience with AEM in a headless CMS scenario;
- You are able to determine the correct approach to extend functionality using out-of- the-box APIs;
- You have experience with AEM's Editable Templates and Style System;
- You can identify and use building blocks for AEM application;
- You can describe a target architecture for implementation;
- Ideally you have a first experience with Adobe Managed Services and Cloud Manager;
- You have a first experience with the Experience Cloud Platform;
- You have experience with SPAs in AEM, preferably with the AEM SPA Editor JS SDK;
- You are familiar with the following tools:
- IDEs (e.g. IntelliJ IDEA)
- AEM ACS commons and Core Components
- Build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle)
- Source Control (e.g. GIT)
- Performance testing tools (e.g. JMeter, LoadRunner)
- Unix Unit testing frameworks (e.g., JUnit, TestNG, AEM Mocking)
- Unix and Windows Servers (IIS, Apache)
- Networks and network topologies
- Build environments and Continuous Integration Servers (e.g. Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis,...)
What's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You'll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and continuous learning and coaching are part of the people culture.
You'll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.