Deloitte is an industry leader in business and cloud transformations.
We recognize that the backbone enabling our clients' highest aspirations for business agility, velocity and efficiency is next-gen cloud solutions. From cloud consulting, to implementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full scope of cloud services and solutions. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
We are looking for talent who is ready to innovate cloud services and empower our clients to leap frog forward in their cloud capabilities. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge cloud technologies to deliver next-gen cloud solutions. We embrace the tech pioneer mindset and always enable our talent to keep their skills evolving at the speed at which the technology marketplace is evolving.
Our cloud engineering practice is focused on developing and implementing multi-dimensional cloud strategies and transformations that consider the platform, architecture, security, organizational and financial aspects of adopting cloud technologies.
Work you'll do
Our practitioners work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver and implement comprehensive strategies that enable cloud and Infrastructure transformations. Teamwork is crucial as teams are composed of a diverse group of specialists across multiple disciplines from both within our consulting practice and from our clients, helping drive towards a successful outcome. Our practitioners are expected to own and deliver their respective deliverables while managing different clients and other stakeholders.
- 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience, with proven ability to build relationships with senior business and technology leaders
- Experience managing moderate-sized engagements (2-7) team members
- Comfort presenting to and delivering projects for senior leaders at organizations (e.g., Sr. Directors, Vice Presidents)
- 3+ years of experience in Cloud solutions (IaaS/PaaS/Big Data and Analytics) Strategy and Implementation for mid or large size organizations (this includes private/public Clouds - on platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Relevant experience in leading reviews of clients' technology landscapes to identify a range of business-valued cloud uses cases and selecting the preferred public cloud platform for each use case
- Ability and experience in the following areas: quantifying the business value of cloud, evaluating the organizational impact of cloud adoption, defining cloud architectural principles and articulating key security considerations for public cloud moves
- Experience in leading multi-stream cloud transformation programs and initiatives for mid to large scale organizations
- Experience in developing business case and TCO analysis drawing tangible connections between cloud strategy and business-valued financial-success metrics
Fluent in English and professional proficiency in French or Dutch is a plus
- A subset of the following experiences are a plus:
- Experience in defining business solutions (enabled by cloud) in one or more of the following industries: Public sector, Telco, Automotive, Finance, Insurance, Life Sciences, Retail, Technology or Transportation.
- Experience with governance and operating models in cloud-driven organizations
- Experience in reviewing and optimizing cloud-based usage and spending post initial cloud deployments and the creation of (hybrid) cost models
- Experience in leading the definition of cloud adoption strategies for large scale enterprise use cases
- Experience with architecting, designing, implementing, or operating IT systems Experience with large and complex IT systems in an enterprise environment using Virtualization or private Cloud technologies, including VMware, XEN, OpenStack, and Hyper-V
- Experience in designing for resiliency in the cloud, including, an understanding of key application resiliency patterns
- Experience with modern development and testing techniques such as continuous delivery and continuous integration
- Technology understanding of API management solutions and their role across enabling an enterprise cloud
- Experience in network engineering