As the pace of change and digital disruption on finance organisations, processes and technologies are increasing exponentially over time, we support our clients to define their digital finance strategy in line with the organisation's long-term goals.
On top of that, as new technologies proliferate, organisations are coming under pressure to rethink not just their finance strategy but also their entire digital transformation strategy. Therefore, at Deloitte, we advise our clients on how to leverage emerging technologies in order to rethink their finance strategy.
Therefore, we are looking for a (senior) consultant to further strengthen the
Anaplan solution offering. The dedicated Anaplan team supports international companies in developing solutions for a wide range of strategic and operational use cases, with the help of the cloud-based planning platform Anaplan.
What will your typical day look like?
You will be reinforcing a leading team of highly skilled and Anaplan-certified consultants - recognized as Anaplan's Global Partner of the Year.
You will support our client in a wide range of various projects industry from strategy definition to implementation by:
- Being an active team member in various customer projects, covering full end-to-end delivery, starting at the initial identification of the requirements, through to the final handover to the customer's operational teams
- Performing development of accurate planning and forecasting models as well as creation of meaningful management reporting solutions
- Analysis and documentation of the requirements, goals and challenges of the entire company and individual functional areas
- Creating solution concepts and process designs with the help of modern approaches such as Design Thinking
- Performing implementation using modern, cloud-based solutions, in various functional areas and in all major industries
- Working Agile in Deloitte specialist teams, in close collaboration with areas such as Analytics, Predictive, Robotics...
About the team
You will be part of our dynamic and growing Business Finance and Analytics team in Deloitte Consulting, committed to driving innovation, delivering client outcomes and making an impact that matters.
Take the step and join our high-performing team where collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. Clients from a hugely diverse range of industries rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
- Minimum 2 years professional or consulting experience in design and implementation of Enterprise Performance Management or BI/Analytics systems (Anaplan, Oracle, SAP, IBM Cognos, Tagetik or others) as part of presales or implementation consulting
- Understanding of modern EPM and BI systems - existing Anaplan knowledge is a plus, but not a prerequisite
- Good understanding of modern planning, costing, and/or reporting processes is a plus
- High analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Independent, creative and conscientious way of working as well as pronounced team orientation
- Very good presentation and communication skills in English as well as a high sales orientation and excellent direct contact with customers
- Willingness to travel is a plus
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We achieve that by
- Having a strong commitment towards inclusion and diversity
- Pursuing a flexible and international work environment
- Have an impact that matters, on our people, our clients and society through our Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability initiatives
- Providing access to exclusive trainings and development opportunities