At Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital practice, the worlds of business, people, and technology intersect to transform the way our clients work. We are a leading and trusted advisor and implementation partner, working with companies and governments around the world. For three decades now, our teams have focused exclusively on HR and are continuously investigating and steering the future of HR.
Because of multiple new project wins, we would like to further extend our HR Transformation Technology team in HR Reporting & Dashboarding with an Experienced HR Reporting & Analytics Consultant. Looking for a family atmosphere, enabled by a global powerhouse ? Let's talk !
Tasks and responsibilities
Help our clients to understand and formulate their HR reporting and analytics needs that enable them to draw the right business conclusions and take appropriate business actions around budgeting, workforce planning, recruitment (communications), onboarding, learning, development, performance management, compensation management, succession, retention, etc.
Advise our clients on what would be the best tool to support their reporting and analytics needs, and around the compatibility of the tool with existing systems.
Develop client specific reports and dashboards through programs like PowerBI, SAP Analytics Cloud, etc. in a visually appealing way
Present your solutions and HR reports in a business focused manner.
Provide ongoing HR reporting and analytics support services.
Work closely together with the Deloitte 'People Analytics' service line.
- You hold a Master's degree or equivalent.
- You have reporting and data analytics experience
- HR and HRIS domain knowledge is preferred but not an absolute must.
- You have technical experience with reporting, dashboards and/or analytics solutions and have worked with some of the most commonly used tools (Tableau, PowerBI, SAP Analytics Cloud, Qlick, IBM Cognos, etc).
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills and consistently demonstrate professionalism in your interactions and way of working.
- You deliver high quality activities and deliverables, obtain customer satisfaction in challenging environments and are able to build up trusted, long term relationships with your clients.
- You are a dynamic team player with a strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals.
- You have an analytical mind, you are a quick learner and have a natural curiosity for learning new concepts and solving complex customer requests. You demonstrate initiative, creativity and innovation in the solutions you propose.
- You are eager to continuously develop yourself.
- You are flexible and willing to travel on an occasional basis depending on customer needs.
- Mandatory Language skills : fluent in Dutch and/or French + English
- Dynamic team player with strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals
- Ambitious, driven, self-motivated, flexible and able to meet tight deadlines
- Take initiative, exercise sound judgment and result-oriented
- Strong analytical and persuasive skills
- Customer oriented and flexible
A challenging and innovating environment where personal development and growth opportunities are limitless;
An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
A large diversity in project engagements;
A team of more than 170 passionate, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial colleagues;
Our business activities are centralized in Deloitte's GateWay office based in Brussels (Zaventem) but the SAP SuccessFactors team (Emeritis A Deloitte Business) is located in Antwerp, so is this position. Projects could be both nationally (Be) or internationally (EU) based.