What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Cyber security is an incredibly exciting field. As the volume and sophistication of cyberattacks grow, the cyber security best practices have to evolve. Emerging trends in technology and threat landscapes need to be considered to ensure organisations not only prevent cyberattacks and protect valuable assets, but manage cyber risk in a way that allows them to unleash new opportunities. Our team of tech-savvy professionals utilises its extensive expertise to enhance our clients' cyber security, mitigate their risks and ensure they are secure, vigilant and resilient.
Work you'll do
- You'll work on different projects in an international environment designing, implementing, upgrading and monitoring SAP authorisation concepts
- With the support of (y)our team, you'll guide the development of internal controls for our customers to achieve the required risk management level
- You'll assist the customer in setting up monitoring processes and tools (such as SAP GRC) to remain in total control of security in their SAP landscape
- You'll provide our customers expert technical knowledge on SAP authorisations, best practice working methods and functional insight into the business drivers for Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) activities
- You'll play a key role in our team, collaborating with your team members to successfully deliver appropriate security solutions for multiple projects
- You are an expert SAP security professional with 3 to 10 years of experience within a consultancy environment. Security experience in SAP BW/BO, HANA, CRM, HCM is a plus.
- You are able to design and implement best practice SAP security blueprints, fit for the customers' business framework
- You have proven experience implementing and managing authorisation solutions in large industrial companies using SAP Solutions and the ability to assess business requirements, design solutions, produce functional analysis/technical documentation, implement and test solutions
- You quickly understand the client environment and identify client business requirements, building strong relationships
- You have strong analytical skills combined with good communication and training skills
- You have the ability to work independently, define targets and prioritise tasks in a complex and demanding environment
- You are able to plan and execute a project to deliver a superior client experience. Next to that, you are able to build an in-depth knowledge of the client's business and stay up-to-date on industry activities, marketplace trends, innovation efforts, and leading practices
- You are a team player who is committed, proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, and eager to learn
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis
- You are fluent in English. Dutch or French are a plus.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
What's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You'll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and continuous learning and coaching are part of the people culture. You'll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.