Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognised leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Inostix by Deloitte - our market leading People Analytics consultancy - is looking for a People Analytics (Senior) Consultant to strengthen the Inostix team in a wide range of analytics projects related to people strategy, operations and performance. You will gain exposure to multiple industries and functional areas of people management and human resources.
You will act as an 'analytics translator' for our clients, bringing a depth of understanding of how the analysis of complex organizational and people data could unlock fresh insights that address their specific talent and business-related challenges. You will be able to bring these insights simply and powerfully to our clients and effectively engage them in such a way that the data / insight can be used to make better decisions.
You will develop and lead effective strategic analytical projects across a variety of HR and people areas depending on organizational requirements (e.g. retention analytics, continuous listening and employee survey management, data-driven employee experience and engagement, organizational culture, etc.) and ensure insights can be used to aid business and talent-related decision-making. You will translate complex data into understandable and usable insights for HR and business leaders to enhance business outcomes.
- You have proven business partnering / consulting skills - demonstrable ability to effectively work alongside Senior leaders to translate business requirements into solutions which add value to the business;
- You have experience in the management of analytical projects and can easily participate in setting project goals, scope, approach and timelines
- You Excel in developing and delivering presentations and powerful stories from complex data which effectively engage others and result in better decision making
- You have a deep understanding and experience of relevant analytical approaches (data science, statistical analysis, mathematical modelling, etc.);
- You have a solid understanding and appreciation of how global, complex organizations operate and how HR strategies and interventions can improve organizational effectiveness
- You have the ability to function successfully in a team-oriented environment and are able to successfully grow and coach Junior colleagues;
You have experience within fast-moving, complex and demanding environments and with a need to multi-task and deal with ambiguity.
- You hold a Masters degree level qualification in Organizational or Social Science such as Industrial & Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behaviour, Behavioural Economics, or Marketing etc or equivalent experience;
- You have 2-4 years' direct consulting experience in performing and overseeing analytical projects in the field of HR / People / Marketing;
- You have a strong knowledge of statistics, statistical analysis and data modeling techniques;
- You have an ability to translate data in insightful recommendations;
- Must have a client-service mindset and a desire to take on tough and challenging projects;
- You are able to work effectively with minimal oversight and within a team environment;
- The ideal candidate must also possess a flexible work style. The scope and variety of work will frequently change depending on the portfolio of projects;
An excellent knowledge of English and Dutch. Any additional languages and the willingness to travel is a plus.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
Working within an entrepreneurial team of People Analytics pioneers with ambitious growth plans in the coming years.
Inostix by Deloitte is a Predictive People Analytics pioneering company of inquiring minds, with two passionate founders who explore, probe and challenge conventional wisdom since its startup in 2008. Inostix was acquired by Deloitte in March 2016.
Our added value resides in the combination of scientifically validated analytical methodologies in combination with long-term HR experience. This inter-disciplinary symbiosis of HR and Data Science is what really sets us apart.
Our paramount objective is to build predictive People Analytics that reflect the strategic effect of people investments on the performance of organisations. Inostix by Deloitte presents powerful evidence that HR can make a deeper contribution to business outcomes by moving from descriptive (mostly related to headcount, cost, compensation) to predictive analytics, determining patterns and predicting future outcomes, potential risks and opportunities for organisations.
Visit us at both: