Re-imagine how you will connect with your customers
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services, and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organisations, public institutions and small, fast-growing companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
Part of Consulting, we focus within the Customer & Marketing portfolio on enterprise wide digital transformations that start and end with the customer. Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. Our team connects our talents in strategy, design, innovation, and brand (Imagine) with data, insight, e-Commerce, automation, and platform integration (Deliver) with marketing, advertising, content, and optimization (Run) to connect the business with its future in a way no traditional consultancy or agency can. Within the Customer & Marketing portfolio, we organize in four teams: Customer Strategy & Applied Design, Marketing & Commerce, Digital Customer, and Digital Mix.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life, leveraging leading technologies such as Salesforce. We are looking to strengthen this market leading team with a Salesforce Manager in Health Care & Life Science.
- As a CRM Transformation Senior Consultant / Manager you have a dual role: firstly you will deliver impactful Customer Transformation projects in the CRM space (Sales, Service, Marketing) and secondly you will play an active role in the growth and development of our Customer Relationship Management practice (Manager role);
- Our practice helps clients with the visioning, designing, planning, execution and adoption of CRM business transformation programs that deliver tangible results and we are recognized as the most impactful and innovative provider of CRM solutions in Belgium;
- Given our broad service portfolio and excellent client relationships, there are many opportunities to grow our services at our existing clients and attract new clients. This means you will have a responsibility in exploring business needs, defining project proposals and presenting them to business management;
- In the project execution phase you will play a key delivery role based on your expertise in the CRM domain: ranging from subject matter expert in CRM vision and roadmap project to leading the actual business transformation project or a specific project stream;
- You will play an important role in the development of our practice and the people with a specific focus on Life Sciences and Healthcare (Commercial and R&D).
- Life Sciences track record through projects;
- 4-8 years of experience;
- Passionate about CRM business transformation and technology;
- Experience with translating business processes and requirements into technical solutions;
- Strong English written and oral communication skills (Dutch and/or French is a plus);
- Team player with strong communication skills;
- Strong ability to steer and coach a team of consultants;
- Open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed;
- Experience working with CRM technologies such as Salesforce.com or Oracle/Siebel;
- Experience about Sales, Marketing or Service processes is a must.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.