Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
Work you'll do
As a SAP Data Specialist at Deloitte you play a major role to make the data stream of large SAP transformation projects a success.
We look for talented professionals with different levels of seniority.
- Identifying & managing business requirements
- Functional design of data management solutions such as SAP MDG
- Support innovation in data management with machine learning, cognitive technologies,...
- Lead (part of) complex data migration projects
- Process design (including scenario design, flow mapping)
- Testing, training & defining support procedures
Lead resources on client projects (depending on seniority)
The SAP Data Capability team puts data fundaments in place that are required for efficient processes and to leverage the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies.
Together with the SAP Analytics practice, our Data & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by designing organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
We're a strongly growing team welcoming consultants, Senior consultants and managers:
- Relevant data management consulting or industry experience (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data modeling)
- Knowledge of SAP technologies (e.g. SAP ECC, S/4HANA, SAP MDG, SAP Data Services)
- Bachelor or Master degree
- For managers: 2+ years of experience leading work streams with significant experience leading components of data engagements and team sizes ranging from 3 to 10 resources
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Ability to mentor Junior staff
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to deliver quality
- Experience with non SAP tools such as Informatica MDM, IBM MDM, Oracle MDM and Cloud MDM, Reltio, PIM, etc.