Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
Every day, organizations face a multitude of new challenges arising from disruptive technologies, new innovations and rapidly changing customer demands. We believe that SAP S/4HANA implementations are not just about technology. They also represent opportunities to transform your business and to do something new—to innovate, to grow, to excel. S/4 implementations offer a chance to streamline business, increase organizational efficiencies, improve customer engagement, and unlock new value in the supply chain.
However, S/4HANA implementations are typically also very complex projects which have an impact on the entire organization and which bring a multitude of risks to an organization. Many companies have trouble transforming from their legacy systems to SAP S/4HANA and are facing difficult organizational change leading to projects not being on track. . The pitfalls for these projects can be endless and can extend well beyond technology issues.
In order to keep an organization's SAP implementation projects on track, our Technology and Digital Risk Advisory team can set up a robust and effective SAP Project Quality Assurance function to support our clients to identify and mitigate risk and to ensure projects are successful.
Our Technology and Digital Risk Advisory team helps organisations & their leaders get ahead — and stay ahead — of the challenges and changes in business, the IT function, and their executive roles. We are shaping strategies, IT organisations, governance, processes and controls to minimize technology and digital risks and we need you to join us. You will join a team of 150 talented, diverse and international individuals.
Join us and you could find yourself working on both short term as longer term strategic engagements for smaller as well as large organizations in various industries. You will grow and develop our team through building propositions to our clients and demonstrating thought leadership.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- You will be responsible for delivering challenging SAP Project Quality Assurance projects, identifying SAP implementation/transformation project risks and advising on mitigating actions to project management teams and CxO level
- You will take up an independent quality assurance role in large and complex projects
- Preferably you have experience in managing SAP implementation projects and are familiar with typical pitfalls and challenges
- You have experience in large-scale strategic projects that span organizational boundaries including multiple business units and service partners/vendors
- You understand the basic elements of defined project outputs to time, budget and project quality criteria, solution delivery model, project structure, organization, scoping, estimation and risk assessment
- You are able to be a sounding board to project management teams and CxO level in sharing best practices, providing Project Manager mentoring/coaching, status communication, updates to the customer and performing project management reviews
- You are able to write and present excellent project quality reports for CxO level
- You are able to evaluate complex situations accurately and to identify actions/solutions to successfully mitigate risks
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders, including project management teams, CxO level, service partners/vendors
- You are an expert in your client's industry and recognize key challenges and drivers. This enables you to develop and maintain strong relationships with client management and a commitment to deliver top quality service to clients
- You will maintain communication to manage expectations and ensure that engagement deadlines and quality expectations are met
- You have strong people management skills and you will participate in the career and performance development by serving as a career counsellor, training new staff and providing timely and specific performance feedback
- You will foster teamwork and enable innovative thinking for our services to delivery outstanding quality
- You have a strong academic background and you are a strong communicator with fluent language skills in English, Dutch and/or French
- Become part of an innovative and challenging team where personal and professional development are key
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching. We enjoy to continuously make you better. We will invest in your development and learning opportunities.
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits
- Nice career opportunities;
- Your office: normally we are based at our state-of-the art office at Zaventem airport, and visit clients on a regular basis. As part of today's normal, we work from home and make sure we keep the team spirit high in other ways.