Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
- You will be working on different projects in an international environment designing, implementing, upgrading & monitoring SAP Authorization concepts.
- You, with the support of (y)our team, will guide the development of internal controls for our customers to achieve the required risk management level.
- You will assist the customer in setting up monitoring processes & tools (such as SAP GRC) to remain in total control of the security in their SAP landscape.
- We expect you to serve our customers with expert technical knowledge on SAP authorizations, best practice working methods & functional insight into the business drivers for Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) activities.
- We expect you to play a key role in our team collaborating with your team members to successfully deliver appropriate security solutions on multiple projects.
- You are an expert SAP security professional with 3 to 10 years of experience within a consultancy environment;
- You are able to design & implement best practice SAP security blueprints, fit for the customers' business framework;
- Proven experience implementing and managing authorization solutions in large industrial companies using SAP Solutions;
- Proven ability to assess business requirements, design solutions, produce functional analysis / technical documentation, implement and test solutions;
- Security experience on SAP BW / BO, Hana, CRM, HCM are a plus;
- You can express yourself fluently in English. Dutch or French are a plus.
- Your knowledge, communication and qualitative work are exemplary towards the client, making you a valuable business partner, building solid relations;
- You have an analytical, critical minded, team-player, proactive, highly committed and problem solving mind set;
- You quickly understand the client environment and identify client business requirements;
- Combined knowledge and interest between business and technology;
- Strong analytical skills combined with good level of communication and training skills;
- Ability to work independently, defining targets and prioritizing tasks in a demanding environment;
- You are a committed, driven, enthusiastic, flexible, and eager to learn;
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis.
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged.
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching.
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
- real career opportunities.