The Deloitte Analytics Platform Team is a dynamic and highly skilled team responsible for the development and operations of Deloitte's Cloud Analytics Platform. The platform has existed for over 10 years and is constantly evolving and growing in both size and capabilities. Moreover, we deliver complete business solutions powered by our Analytics engines and Development Platform.
- You are responsible for installation, configuration, testing and operations of multiple open source & vendor softwares on an Analytics & Big Data platform;
- You manage multiple Analytics applications in a Linux/Unix context;
- You contribute in improving all aspects of the Platform (Cloud infra, monitoring, BU&DR, security, scripting, automation, ...);
- You perform Maintenances on system and SW level and provide support in 2nd or 3rd level;
- You take part in an alternating Standby role with direct communication to multiple customers;
- You control the setup, security & deployments on the platform for application developers;
- You are in direct contact with Clients and Client's IT personnel regarding developments or events on the Platform.
- You obtained a degree in Engineering, Computer Science or another technical related field of expertise;
- You have experience in areas of networking, Linux, open protocols, load balancing, disaster recovery and DNS;
- You have experience in CI/CD (preferably: GitLab, Liquibase);
- You have experience with Windows, Linux system administration, and/or Enterprise applications;
- You have experience in working with virtualization and containerization technology;
- You have experience in automation tools (Puppet, Ansible, ...);
- You have experience in Authentication Protocols, Identity and Access Management Systems and Key Management Systems;
- You have experience with one or more public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP), including infrastructure, Storage and platforms;
- You have experience in working with RDBMS (PGSQL is a plus);
- You have experience with IBM tools - DB2, DataStage, Cognos, ICP4Data;
- You have experience with RedHat, OpenShift and Foreman;
- You have experience with multiple scripting languages (Python, Spark, ...);
- You are interested in Analytics, AI, ML, Big Data technology.
- You have a passion for technology and want to excel in it;
- You can work very focused and you are a strong problem-solver;
- You are a team player with strong communication skills;
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills;
- You are open to work in an international environment;
- You are fluent in English. Dutch or French are a plus.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- An inspiring place to work with attention on a positive atmosphere and good team spirit;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.