Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
The Deloitte Analytics Platform (DAP) Team is a dynamic and highly skilled team responsible for the development and operations of Deloitte's Cloud Analytics Platform. The platform has existed for over 10 years and is constantly evolving and growing in both size and capabilities. Moreover, we deliver complete business solutions powered by our Analytics engines and Development Platform.
We provide a 24/7 Cloud Subscription Service to our Customers and are organized from multiple geographical locations to provide a qualitative Support, based on the ITIL methodology.
We are looking for a dedicated Operations Manager to strengthen our team and centrally manage the team and the Quality of our Operations.
- You are responsible for running smooth operations towards our customers measured through SLA & KPI monitoring & reporting (supporting our Service Managers)
- You are responsible for planning of the internal DAP resources (Belgium and nearshore) and activities
You manage and fine-tune ITIL processes, also taking into account the following elements:
- Governance, templates
- Release & Deployment Management
- Knowledge & Information Management
- Escalation Management
- Continuous Improvement
- You take care of license & contract Management to suppliers and manage the client contract template
- You understand, manage and use the cost model of the Service Catalogue
- You are responsible for adherence of the Service Operations to the Security and Privacy policies
You have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience as an Operations Manager.
- You have experience in coordinating an Operations team spread over multiple locations.
- You have an affinity for or are interested in Analytics, AI, ML, Big Data technology, data management.
- You have a master degree and are ITIL certified (above foundation level).
- You have experience in CI/CD.
- You have a good general technical background, including but not limited to virtualization/containerization, automation, authentication, RDBMS, Scripting...
- You have experience with one or more public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP), including Service levels, pricing & administration.
- You have a decent High-Level understanding of Privacy and Security legislation and certifications.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills.
- You take pride in delivering a qualitative Service.
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
- You are open to work in an international environment.
You are fluent in English. Dutch or French are a plus.