DevOps - System Engineer
We are looking for a IT Engineer with experience in automation based in a Linux infrastructure.
We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
You'll get the chance to indulge yourself in a beautiful environment full of challenges
- You understand engineers and build a relationship with them. You help them with their challenges and take our product and service to the next level.
- You will actively participate in the development of our public cloud environment. This as a developer or as an operations engineer.
- You research new technologies and gain more in-depth knowledge.
- You share knowledge with your colleagues and assist them where necessary.
- You start and manage projects from A to Z. This can range from a simple delivery to very complex projects.
- Estimated distribution of the workload: DevOps (70%) / projects (30%)
- We expect an open and constructive mindset and a passion for technology. Do you enjoy programming? Do you feel something for Windows? Are you happy when you can have a go at a Linux terminal?
- You're eager to learn and have a lot's of ambition. You want challenges and you want to evolve.
- You don't mind helping everyone you work with. We're here to help each other out in the best possible way.
- You are Dutch and/or French speaking. Knowledge of English is a must.
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Private Corporate University.