dotNET Developer - Latest Microsoft Technologies
For an international and well-known company, we are urgently looking for an IT Analyst/Developer.
As the market leader in Belgium, the company aims to become a strong player in Europe.
The company is a pioneer. From the invention of their product in the 1960s to the millions of electronic transactions today.
The Group has never stopped renewing its offer and has always stayed one step ahead of the practices in the workplace.
As an Agile Analyst/Developer, you will acquire extra experience, in a well-structured establishment with a multicultural environment directed towards digital, cloud, and new technologies. They will propose a concrete career path with a clear vision in the short, mid, and long term.
- As part of an Agile Multinational team, you will be responsible for:
- The development and maintenance of the different applications used at the international level.
- The validation and testing with end-users while reporting directly to the Product Owner.
- The improvement of the different digital company's products.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- You have experience in a similar role
- You have strong knowledge in Agile/Scrum methodologies, .NET, .NET Core, Angular, SQL, Jira, Backlog
- A gross annual salary up to 55k depending on your experience.
- A competitive extra-legal package:
- Car, fuel card
- Health insurance, pension plan,
- Meal vouchers,
- Net expenses,
- Mobile phone
- Bonus depending on your performance
- The chance to join a family where human values are first. A full of career opportunities with an international environment.
- A company that cares about its employees and put their comfort as a top priority.