At DXC Technology, we act as an independent, trusted advisor in digitizing the client's business in Belgium and Luxembourg. Our employees are responsible for optimizing their industry processes in the domains of HR, accounting, logistics and IT as well as developing, implementing and managing their IT governance mechanisms.
DXC Analytics advises, develops, and implements modern analytics and AI solutions by applying industry expertise, technology and business solutions and services, proven methodologies, and experienced people. With our offerings, capabilities, and global reach, organizations accelerate digital transformation and confidently produce repeatable, AI-powered business outcomes. We work with our customers to convert data to information, information to insights and insights to better business outcomes.
In our DXC Analytics team we are currently looking for a SAS Data Integration Consultant. Typical areas where you will work in are: Analytics Solutions and Services, Big Data Platforms, Information Governance, Business Intelligence & Data Management, Artificial Intelligence and IoT Analytics.
Essential Job Functions
- Working closely with customers, you will utilize your experience in a variety of projects, using the latest SAS solutions and technologies, to participate in the scoping, planning, design and implementation of software that improves business processes, supports critical business strategies and helps people make better decisions.
- Lead and direct the work of others to best manage all aspects of the warehouses such as data sourcing, migration, quality, design, and implementation.
- Support critical business strategies by managing the development, implementation, and maintenance of the solution.
- Lead multiple projects and oversee developers to ensure that specifications are met.
- Build a trusted relationship with client teams to provide practical guidance in the functional and technical aspects of proposed software and set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
Extract data from a variety of data sources, transform data, and load it into data warehouses and marts.
Who You Are
- Degree in Informatics, Business Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline
- >5 years of experience in Data Warehouse management
- Industry experience from one or more core industries (e.g. finance, insurance, retail, Telco) is recommended
- Familiarity with both traditional and Agile IT project delivery and development cycles
- Develop logical and physical data models (Dimensional)
- Develop mappings of source system data to target data model with business and transformation rules
- Enterprise-level skills: ETL Development, Data Modeling, SAS Programming, and SQL querying.
- Knowledge of one or more database technologies and appliances (Oracle, DB2, Teradata, Greenplum, Hadoop).
- Requirements documentation and information gathering techniques
- Fluency in Dutch and English. French is considered an additional benefit
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Working effectively in multi-disciplinary and cross-organizational teams
- Knowledge and experience of Analytics cloud technologies including Microsoft Azure, AWS and/or GCP Analytics services
Nice to have: Knowledge of related coding languages such as Python, R.
What You'll Get
- A motivating salary package, including fringe benefits and flexible working hours, and possibilities to work from home
- Being part of an ambitious and growing team.
On-the-job training and access to our online platform “DXC-University”
Opportunities to work with the latest technologies and the biggest clients in Belgium and Luxembourg, all leaders in their industry