Elmos - Scrum Master
- The Scrum Master helps team(s) and the organization in the application of the Scrum framework.
- He/she supports the Product Owner, Development Team and stakeholders in adopting an Agile mindset and helps implementing Agile and lean practices.
- Using his/her experience, the Scrum Master is an Agile servant leader providing guidance aligned with program objectives and supports a cultural and mind-set shift of all people involved towards an Agile collaboration model.
- Next to the coaching on team level this support for the Agile adoption might also include the provisioning of trainings.
- The Scrum Master closely aligns with the management of the program as well as with supporting teams. He/she actively participates in the Community of Practice for Scrum Masters.
The seasoned Scrum Master...
- Drives adoption of Scrum as defined by the Scrum guide on a daily basis. This includes operational tasks such as the scheduling of meetings and the support for the Scrum Team regarding reporting, data analysis and forecasting
- Has analytical and problem-solving mind-set: takes ownership in resolving impediments
- Has excellent communication and collaboration skills and motivates team members
- Is a driver for continuous improvement and can challenge the Scrum Team in a sustainable way. This includes activities such as:
- applying strategies to develop T-shaped team members, evolving the practice of visual management, maintaining improvement backlogs
- the application of engineering practices like test automation and many more
- Supports the alignment of improvement initiatives between team and program level
- Experienced in using at least one ALM tool (TFS / Jira)
- Can effectively use collaboration tools such as MS Teams, OneNote, SharePoint and Confluence
- Is eager to develop an understanding of our environment and culture and sees this as an important input for defining Agile adoption steps
- Has affinity with complex industrial, supply chain processes or is eager to learn
- Can facilitate Story Mapping workshops and other large gatherings common to scaled environments
- Has experience (min 3 years) in the role of a Scrum Master
- Is certified as Scrum Master, at least PSM I or CSM
- Can communicate in Dutch, French and English
- Can fulfil the Scrum Master role for 2..4 teams
- Has experience working with multicultural, distributed teams
- Is a certified LeSS Practitioner, Scaled Professional Scrum
- Has experience in engineering practices such as continuous integration, test automation, BDD, 3 Amigos, continuous delivery, ...
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent through experience