As an experienced GRC consultant within the SAP environment you will help our client to grow their consultancy business within security and controls. Their business continues to grow which means that their is a specific search towards an ambitious business consultant within the SAP domain.
Since the need is urgent and important they will be considering freelancers and employees for this role. As a consultant within their SAP GRC , security and controls team you will develop your technical, people, project and commercial skills
- Design and implement IT & SAP security roadmaps for clients, including how to handle security risks in “new” technology, e.g. HANA, SAAS, mobile, etc. - we also have a unique offering for SAP focused cyber security assessments.
- Help clients implement proper security, access and business process controls for their SAP systems, ranging from audits, advisory work on blueprints, over (re)design and roll-out of SAP authorisations, to full scale implementations of SAP GRC modules;
- Work with clients to successfully conduct implementation projects and/or get more value out of their ERP systems, e.g. through project (risk) management assistance or through the analysis of utilisation data;
- Supervise and coach less experienced team members;
- Help manage client relationships and contribute to prospection and business development;
- Play a role in developing new service offerings together with our international network of SAP practitioners.
- Team player with a positive solution-oriented attitude, computer literate, eager to develop him/herself, and with strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Solid base knowledge of SAP, ideally with hands-on experience in the implementation of SAP GRC modules and/or SAP authorisation concepts;
- A solid interest in business processes and IT - experience in internal controls or with governance, risk and compliance (tools) is an asset;
- Affinity with project management concepts.
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Startdate: December
- Flexibility in working area's
- Competitive salary with attractive benefits
- Changing growing environment
- Freelance or perm position
- Continuous education and on the job training